Thank you for your interest in the Affenpinscher Club of America.
Memberships available are Household, Individual, Junior and Associate Membership.
- Individual Membership shall be open to a US resident 18 years of age and older, they shall enjoy all the privileges of the club, including the right to vote and hold office.
- Household Membership shall be open to two US residents 18 years of age and older occupying the same residence. Both members holding Household Membership shall enjoy all the privileges of the club, including the right to vote and hold office.
- Junior Membership - shall be open to any US resident, 10 through 17 years of age. Junior members shall have all privileges of the Club except the right to vote or hold office. Junior Members can convert to single or household membership upon reaching their 18th birthday.
- Associate Membership shall be open to persons 18 years of age or older, they shall enjoy all the privileges of the club except the right to vote and hold office.
For Individual, Household, and Junior memberships:
- Read our Constitution, By-Laws and Code of Ethics.
- Download the pdf version of our Membership Application.
- Secure letters of recommendation from each of your two ACA Sponsors.
- Prepare a brief profile of your activities in dogs.
- Fill out application, and send application with payment, and letters of recommendations to:
To become an Associate Member:
- Fill out the PDF version of our Associate Member Application, print, sign and mail it and fee of $22 US funds (made out to Affenpinscher Club of America) to:
Complimentary Annual Associate Membership
An ACA member may offer a Complimentary Annual Associate Membership to their first time Affenpinscher buyer. An Associate Membership shall be open to persons 18 years of age or older. They shall enjoy all the privileges of the club except the right to vote and hold office. Members receive the ACA Newsletter bi-monthly and may attend the ACA Annual Meeting held during the club’s National Specialty. The complimentary Associate Membership must be completed and signed by the buyer and signed and submitted by the ACA member.