Communicate awareness, celebration, and/or compassion among the club members in response to significant events such as milestone achievements, awards, illness or loss – thus strengthening the culture of the club to be more open and supportive of one another.
- Be attentive to information, gather details, write/refer for communication.
- Review or receive notification of event results to identify achievements for celebratory response.
- Receive notification of instances suitable for compassionate response.
- Develop additional volunteers to assist with identification and with communication.
- Refer significant items to President/Board for additional awareness/communication.
- Report bi-monthly to Board on activity. Provide article to bi-monthly newsletter as appropriate.
1-2 hours/week or less.
Skills, abilities, interests useful to this role
Caring and compassion to take pleasure in “spreading sunshine” in lives of the members and in providing comfort to those experiencing grief.