- Fill out this form applying to become a Parent Club Approved Mentor.
- Be a member of ACA for at least 2 years.
- Fulfill the AKC’s 12-5-4 rule, showing 12 years’ experience in the Breed, having bred 5 litters which produced at least 4 AKC Champions.
- Have alternative activities such as owning and exhibiting for 12 or more years, worked Affens in Performance activities, showing and grooming Affens for Conformation for others; been involved in dog show activities in other breeds for more than 20 years and worked with Affens during that time.
- Have attended conformation shows and/or the National and observed Affens at major entries in the past 24 months.
Be willing to mentor prospective judges (and possibly exhibitors and puppy buyers) in a POSITIVE and CONSTRUCTIVE atmosphere utilizing the information in our Affenpinscher Illustrated Standard emphasizing the virtues, strengths and breed specific attributes of Affens based on our AKC Breed Standard.
Fill out the form below or download the pdf, fill it out and send to Judges’ Education Chair, Jackie Stacy, via email (), USPS at 1316 Grangerford Court, Durham, NC 27703.