2018 Specialty Weekend
Hoosier Tire Classic Dog Show Cluster
St. Joseph County Fairgrounds
5117 Ironwood Rd
South Bend, Indiana
Dog Show Superintendent: Roy Jones Dog Shows
Free breakfast will be served every day at the show site.
4 days of National Owner-Handled Series
Thursday, July 19 - La Porte County Kennel Club - Judge Charles Olvis
Friday, July 20 - Michiana Kennel Club, supported entry - Judge Jan Paula
Saturday, July 21 - Michiana Kennel Club, National Specialty
Veronica Lange - Sweepstakes Judge
Randy Garren - National Judge
Sunday July 22 - Berrien Kennel Club - Judge Elizabeth Muthard
Waterford Estates Lodge
52890 State Rd 933 N, South Bend, IN 46637
- We have a block of rooms reserved July 18-23, 2018
- All rooms will be on the first floor near exits that will be close to a large grassy area for the dogs.
- They are a combination of rooms so guests when they call in can request a room type if they please.
- Rate is $89.00 plus 13% tax each night-
- There is a ONE time Pet Fee of $20- non refundable
- Guests will need to call either (877)-783-8496 toll free or (574) 272-5220 for reservations
- Guests will need to call to make reservations before June 19, 2018
- If you are taking toll road 80/90 we are exit 77 North- turn left and we are .5 miles on the right side
other important information
- Easy 10 minute drive (if that) To show grounds.
- All rooms include:
- Refrigerator, microwave, 1 cup coffee maker Moveable blowdryers
Box Lunch for Annual Meeting
Saturday, July 21:
DELUXE DELI BOX LUNCH
- Kitchen Fresh Deli Chips
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Leaf Lettuce
- 6” Ham and Swiss Sub
- 6” Turkey and Provolone Sub
- Wrap Garden Vegetable
- Bake Shoppe Chocolate Chip Cookies
Donation box will be set out for Box Lunch.
Banquet Dinner/Auction - Saturday, July 21
- Garden Tray
- Large Cheese Tray
- Assorted Cracker Tray
- Mixed Green Salad
- Spinach Pine Nut Salad
- Green Bean Almondine
- Baked Potato with Butter & Sour Cream
- Pot Roast & Sauce
- Pot Roast Vegetables
- Baked Chicken
- Fried Chicken
- Rolls and butter
- Cake and coffee
Banquet tickets are only $35 payable via PayPal OR send a check made out to ACA to Sheila Wymore, P.O. 333, Cornville, AZ 86325, please list who will be attending. Seating is limited, don’t be turned away, purchase your ticket by Monday, July 9.
Order Tickets here, you do not need a PayPal account to pay online.
2018 Trophy Donation